Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill you specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
12. California Explicit Notice
- Wordfinders.com collects personal information when the Consumer visits the Site
- Wordfinders.com sells personal information to partners to deliver ads tailored to the Consumer's interests;
- The Consumer has the right to opt-out of the sale by using the "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" link located in the page footer
- The opt-out is available on all devices by clicking the "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" link located in the footer of the page
- Opting out of the sale of personal information on the wordfinders.com through the "Do Not Sell My Personal Information" link does not mean that the Consumer will stop seeing ads, including some interest-based ads.
- In the event the Consumer opts out of the sale, but does not opt-out of interest-based advertising, the Consumer may receive ads tailored to his or her interests based upon personal information that
- (i) pre-dated the opt out by more than 90 days
- or (ii) was obtained from other sources from which the Consumer did not exercise that opt-out right